1. How are the Discs shipped?
1-2 Blu-rays/DVDs are shipped in a discreet padded envelope. 3-6 pieces we will ship in a small package. If you want to buy more pieces than 6 we will contact you before because we will ship in a normal package and the shipping costs depends of your location.
2. How long will it take the Blu-rays/DVDs will arrive?
Normally we ship your order at the same day we receive the incomming payment. Than it take 1-5 days for most european countries.
3. Can you see from the outside of the envelope/package that there is adult media inside?
No, it is totally discreet. There is only your adress outside the envelope.
4. Do you ship with plastic case?
Yes, we ship with shrink-wrapped plastic case. But if you want us to send without the plastic case it is possible, too.
5. To which countries do you deliver?
We ship to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom
If your country is not listened above you can contact us and we will check if it is possible to ship to your country.
1. Are your DVDs & Blu-rays real pressed discs or just burned discs?
All of our products are high quality pressed discs.
2. Why are there less bonus features for DVD editions?
For quality reasons of the main movie we decide to cut some bonus stuff on the DVD editions. Although we use pressed double-layer DVDs the capacity of DVDs is maxed out with 3 hours of video content. On Blu-ray there is a lot more space for bonus stuff. That's one of the reasons you should go for the Blu-ray edition if you have a Blu-ray player.
3. Is the high glossy photo booklet available for DVD edition?
No, this is an exclusive gimmick for Blu-ray edition.